Partner and Chairperson of the Finance and Audit Committee
Bright is working as a Partner and Chairperson of the Finance and Audit Committee
Education and Trainings
- Master of Laws (LLM) Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa, Centre for Human Rights (CHR), University of Pretoria
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Malawi, Chancellor College;
- Advanced Course Certificates in European Union Project Cycle Management; International Law; and Human Rights and Access to Medicines.
Malawi, South Africa and The Gambia.
- Current lecturer in Law and Head of Practical Legal Studies at the University of Malawi, Chancellor College;
- Legal expert for the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights;
- Legal officer for institute for Human Rights and Development in Africa (a Pan-African Non-Governmental Organisation).
- Commercial and criminal litigation
- Environmental law
- Public and international law.