Partner and Chairperson of the Practice Management Committee
Chifundo Ngwira is a partner of our Practice. He holds a Bachelors of Laws [Honours] Degree from the Chancellor College Law School University of Malawi.
Above being a Partner, he is the Chairperson of the Practice Management Committee
Chifundo has worked in Botswana before joining Ritz Attorneys -at- Law in Malawi, with the following institutions; Main Point Consulting, Botswana Institute of Bankers, Botswana Accountancy College
- Drafting commercial contracts and documents, environmental law, mining law, corporate law and governance
Chifundo was called to the Malawi Bar in 2008.
Education and Trainings
Ritz Attorneys at Law (July 2015- present)
- Legal Advisory Service
- Drafting legal documents
- Legal Compliance Auditing
Mainpoint Botswana Consulting (2008-2014)
- Legal compliance auditor at Jwaneng and Orapa diamond mines;
- Environmental law and occupational law and safety training for Debswana Diamond Mining Company in Botswana.
Lecturer in Law, Botswana Institute of Bankers (2012-2015)
Lecturer in Law, Botswana Accountancy College (2008-2012)
- Drafting Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Law and Governance