Junior Associate/Quality Assurance and Client Service Officer
Chimango Gondwe has been Quality Assurance and Client Service Officer (QACS) for Ritz Attorneys at Law since 2015. His role as QACS Officer involves day to day interaction with clients in order to improve the quality and standard of service the firm provides. Chimango has been responsible for updating clients on progress of their cases, resolving complaints addressed to the firm by clients, and ensuring that service delivered to clients is of the highest quality.
- Represented Khanimambo Trading Company Limited in incorporating it according to the Company Laws of Malawi. Further obtained an Investment Certificate for them to start operating business as a cigarette manufacturer in Malawi. The instructions were from Mozambican Clients.
- Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi v Plastic Extrusion Company Limited. Successfully managed to recover a debt in the sum of MK 56, 460, 634.55 which was outstanding since 2012. We collected the debt three months after receiving instruction s from the Client.
- Representing a top Malawian company to prosecute an appeal against Smallholder Farmers Fertiliser Revolving Fund of Malawi [SFFRFM] not to award a procurement contract worth the sum of MK 756, 000, 000.
- X v Malawi Revenue Authority: we are representing a client to claim the sum of MK 41, 908, 020.29 from MRA for unpaid services provided to MRA. The matter is at the Mediation stage.
- Nile Construction Company: we have a retainer agreement to represent Nile Construction in all litigation matters i.e personal injury, employment-related matters.
Area of Expertise
- Debt Collection
- Managing clients expectations
- Resolving clients complaints addressed to the firm
- Updating clients on the progress of their portfolio