Lozindaba is an Associate in the firm, with a solid understanding of domestic and international trade and investment-related matters. She focuses her practice on Competition and Anti-Trust Laws. Lozindaba is a remarkable litigator and negotiator, who enjoys taking challenges and applying her best efforts to the greatest satisfaction of her clients.
Lozindaba has been an Associate at Ritz Attorneys at Law since July 2018. She is a versatile attorney who, apart from her core practice area of Competition Law, maintains competence in both private and public law, including debt collection, environmental law, administrative law, as well as general commercial practice.
- Competition and Antitrust Laws
- International Trade and Investment
- Environmental Law
- Administrative Law
- Debt Collection
Lozindaba was called to the Malawi Bar in 2018. She practices law in the Malawi Supreme Court of Appeal, The High Court of Malawi and all courts subordinate thereto.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Malawi, Chancellor College (2018)
- Advanced Certificate: Effective Legal Writing, University of Cape Town, Professional Development program (2018)
- Law for Economic Regulation and Competition, Centre for Competition and Regulation for Economic Development, University of Johannesburg (2019)
- Certificate: Competing in Europe, University of Lund (2020)