Ms. Msiska has experience in Company, Commercial, Employment, and Family Law. She has successfully managed various board meetings, secured various settlement agreements, and effectively assisted foreign companies with compliance matters. Her experience in corporate and commercial law lead her to specialize in International Commercial Law. Ms. Msiska appreciates and recognizes the importance of Alternative Dispute Resolutions (ADR) for commercial matters and endeavors to enhance her skills and knowledge in ADR mechanisms. Ms. Msiska also has a keen interest in Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and is taking steps to fully exploit PPP opportunities in Malawi.
Ms. Msiska obtained her LLB in Law and Shariah in 2015 from Zanzibar University. She then obtained her LLM International Commercial Law (Distinction) in 2019 from Robert Gordon University, Scotland, UK. She is currently at the Malawi Institute of Legal Education undertaking the Malawi Legal Practitioners Qualifying Course.
- CIC Insurance Group Limited: Advising CIC Group and performing Company Secretarial duties. CIC Group is an insurance and investment group that operates mainly in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, and Malawi. The group has a network of branches and operational subsidiaries spread across 4 countries.
- Societe Internationale de Telecommunications Aeronautiques SCRL (SITA): Advising and assisting SITA to comply with Malawi Communications Regulatory Authority (MACRA) requirements on company transition and renewal of radiofrequency licenses. SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and Information technology. SITA is currently serving over 200 countries in 60 different languages.
- Africa Investments Group Limited [AIG]: Advising AIG, a multinational company [with offices in several countries including Switzerland, Seychelles, and Mauritius] in its farm input trade transactions with local businesses. AIG trades big volumes of agriculture inputs [such as fertilizers and allied products] with major agriculture-related companies in Malawi including ADMARC, Auction Holdings Limited, and Agriculture Trading Company Limited.
- MBL Holdings Limited: Representing the holding company and all its subsidiaries including but not limited Mulli Brothers Limited, Celcom Limited, National Bus Company Limited, Smallholder Tea Company Limited, Chitakale Plantations Limited, Chombe Foods Limited, Ecosave Limited, Web Commercial Limited, Chikale Tea Estates Limited, Zoa Estate Limited, Exclusive Garments Limited, Flatland Timbers Limited and Chombe Foods Limited on all their corporate finance and banking law transactions.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, Robert Gordon University- Alumni
Prior and Present Employment
- Associate – Ritz Attorneys at Law, Blantyre, Malawi (2020- present)
- Junior Associate – Likongwe and Company, Lilongwe, Malawi, (2013 – 2018)
- Trainee Advocate – Chuwa and Co. Advocates, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, (2017)
- Trainee Advocate – Tanzania Women Lawyers Association (TAWLA), Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, (2017)